Thoughts Read Unspoken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for help, talking and mainly friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John's story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
john

John's story Empty
PostSubject: John's story   John's story EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:13 pm

I don't have a sad or good story you want that read Harry Potter or something. Okay back to the actual story i have an average life i guess nothing fairly good or bad about it, my family loves me, or if not their doing a damn convincing job at it. Once again off topic through out this story that will happen. Okay back to the story i have never really had any major things happen to me like i wasn't stabbed i never though about suicide just thought i was average. Death didn't affect me until i was looking at the body which i had only been to 4 funerals. But in about mid April i guess i tend not to remember small details oh around easter lets say. My dad blames himself in the beginning for my grandmother dieing in the middle of major heart surgery because she didn't want it but anything to attempt to make her better. So at this point its December and about 2 months later my dad goes to the doctor with shortness of breath and gets rushed into the hospital for fluid in his lungs. A bunch of stuff happens that i don't remember because i didn't want to know. Any who he needed triple bi-pass surgery but he refused to have it done at the hospital he was at because they didn't have any back up in case its needed. Anyway my 3rd cousin works at one of the best hospitals in the country and was on the team who invented the in heart defibrillator so he was in good hands. Anyway hes fine now had a quadruple bi-pass and is fine now. Anyway thats about it nothing to tragic and theres so much more with aunts and uncles but frankly i don't want to post that now.

Ah yes now it is time for a second part. Once again read part 1's intro so you know about my grammar and such. Yes so now time for the actual story Aunts and Uncles. So i have 9 blood aunts and uncles and something like 4 non blood aunts and uncles. Lets see where to begin, i'm going to be forward with this 3 of my aunts and uncles (blood, don't even know why i mentioned non blood theres no need for it) are admitted alcoholics. I don't know much about my 2 uncles drinking because it was before i was born all i know is one story where my uncle got drunk and was arresting people in the park as a plain close police officer which just so happens was my grandfather's occupation. But with my aunt i basically am the reason she's not dead from liver failure. I'm not going to say much but in the aftermath of this all shes fine not drinking. Now there are 2 other 1 aunt and 1 uncle who should perhaps be in Alcoholics Anonymous but it's not my decision whether they go or now its their but i do think when you were close to having your foot amputated and nearly died from a heart attack because thats how *u*k*e up when you drink and do narcotics because you need them i can't really say more but i just don't know. I will leave it at that and part three will be here eventually.

Last edited by john on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn
Administrator

John's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's story   John's story EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:15 pm

I'm glad your dad is better now!
Back to top Go down
https://thoughtsreadunspoken.forumotion.co.uk

John's story
Page 1 of 1