Thoughts Read Unspoken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for help, talking and mainly friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lob's Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lob
Administrator

Lob's Story Empty
PostSubject: Lob's Story   Lob's Story EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:28 pm

Let's get this clear first: I'm bi. Now that's clear, I'll get on with the story
From kindergarten to 3rd grade, I was a carefree. I had friends, and that's all I cared about. Then after that things got rough.
I moved in 4th grade to a new school, which was the same year I discovered what being a nerd was like. I was bullied to a near extreme, and later getting glasses didn't help. The whole year I was simply trying to fit in, hang out with the 'cool kids' and not act, well, myself.
Then 5th grade started. I had decided to give up on fitting in and just hung out with some neighborhood kids. After I while, though, I started hanging out with some 'cool kids' and they actually accepted me for myself. This was about the time I realized I was bi. I also discovered the internet.
Then wonderful 6th grade came. After hanging out with my new friends for about a year, another group started attacking me. For about half the year, I was pounded with insults from them. My friends eventually got them to cut it out, and I lived a carefree life for the next half a year, had a girl friend, other stuff that show no significance.
Then 7th grade came. I was roughly re-introduced to bullying, and my social life started to fall apart. First, I got in a large fight with one of my friends over something that I can't even remember. I haven't talked to her since, along with any other of her friends. After a while, I started cutting myself. The bullying, the fight with Emily, it pushed me over. I did this for about 2 months until I met a girl named Annyka. She was dating one of my friends and we just started texting. I would start venting to her, and I would let her vent to me. I think we saved both each others lives in the long run.
I had been friends with Cait online for a while. I had also been on Dock Penguins, although I never used it as a way to vent like Cait did. She told me about this site in around October, but it eventually turned into a failed project. Then in December, I suggestion we try to revive it. She agreed, and here we are now.
Back to top Go down
http://doyouhaveadavidteninch.tumblr.com

Lob's Story
Page 1 of 1